Funny Quotes | Totally Funny Quotes | Mostly Liked Funny Quotes



Wanna Read some funny Quotes by different reknown persons of the worlds.

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
funny quote by, Homer J Simpson.

"I ain't sleeping. I'm just taking a good look at the insides of my eyelids."
funny quote by, Johathan Raban.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
funny quotes, Unknown.

"Income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf."
funny quote by, Will Rogers.

"I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house."
funny quotes by, Zsa Zsa Gabor

"Never stand between a dog and the hydrant."
Funny Quote by, John Peers.

"I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."
funny quotes by, Rodney Dangerfield


"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world,"
Funny Quote by Calvin.


"Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?" Hobbes.
funny quotes, Calvin and Hobbes.


"Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality."
funny quote by, Clifton Fadiman.


"Never stand between a dog and the hydrant."
Funny Quote by, John Peers.


"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."
funny quote by, Pearl Williams.


"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
funny quote by, Lyndon B. Johnson.


"He's so optimistic he'd buy a burial suit with two pairs of pants."
funny quote by, Chuck Tanner.